W E L C O M E
START YOUR JOURNEY WITH THE NEW BELIEVER'S E-COURSE
For free eLearning click here
Have you receive Christ as your Savior?
A person who is born again starts a new life similar to that of a newborn infant.
Adam Cooper shares seven rules that promote good health in babies and can be adapted and applied to a Christian's spiritual growth -
1. Daily Food. Take in the "pure milk of the word" through study and meditation.
2. Fresh Air. Pray often or you will faint. Prayer is the oxygen of the soul. (1 Thessalonians 5:17; Philippians 4:6-7)
3. Regular Exercise. Put into practice what you learn in God's Word. (James 1:22, become a doer of the Word)
4. Adequate Rest. Rely on God at all times in simple faith.
5. Clean Surroundings. Avoid evil company and whatever will weaken you spiritually.
6. Loving Care.Be part of a church where you will benefit from a pastor's teaching and Christian fellowship.
7. Periodic Checkups. Regularly examine your spiritual health.
Christian success and excellence is continually doing the will of God.
The Apostle Paul says in 1 Corinthians 15:31 ''I die daily''. Through this statement it is clear that he needs to work on his character on a daily basis. Daily he needs to crucify the old nature by the help of the Holy Spirit and say ''no'' to things he used to do.
What do you need to say ''no'' to today?
What thoughts, words, emotions or actions hinders your relationship with the Jesus?
'''Christian maturity is a process, our character is shaped day by day, not in a day'' - Schalk De Wet -
Deliverance (Addictions: Thoughts and behaviors that effects your life)
Do you want to have and enjoy the life what Jesus died for your to have?
Thought patterns may include the following.
You have tried to break the habit, but you can't. You've tried. You've prayed with many tears flowing, yet you can't break the habit. You know you love the Lord, but you feel helpless and trapped in a vicious cycle that keeps repeating itself. Be encouraged. Christ did not die on the cross and rose from the grave to leave you hopeless and helpless.
Allow Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit leads you to freedom form an habitual attitudes of behaviors that enslaves you and keeps you in bondage.
What will I learn?
- How to renew you mind according to the Word of God.
- How to avoid unnecessary trouble and suffering in life.
- How to deal with uncontrolled wrong thinking or behavior (addictions that enslaved and keeps you in bandage)
Christian TEFL (Fees are applicable)
- Do you need to speak English to preach or evangelize?
- Are you a Christian and need to speak or improve your English in your area of expertise?